Acumen Business Advisors provides strategic guidance and coaching for:
- Strategy Development
- Business Model Evaluation
- Business Plan Development
- Company Reorganization
- Idea/Product Development
- Presentation and Document Development for Investor Solicitations
Terms of Service
1. Consultation Services. Client hereby engages ACUMEN BUSINESS ADVISORS, LLC (“Consultant”), a Connecticut limited liability company with a principal office in the Town of Farmington, Connecticut, to provide general Consulting and/or Counseling service. Any efforts on behalf of the Client by Consultant shall be authorized only by the mutual execution of a CONSULTING AGREEMENT, which shall specifically delineate the type, extent, timing and compensation of such Consulting Services.
2. Services – Limitations.
A. Consultant does not represent, guaranty, nor warranty, either expressly or by implication, that any client business, product, process or service, whether proposed or existing, will yield a successful result.
B. In the course of its efforts, Consultant may provide suggestions to client as to the need to engage additional third-party services, assets or assistance. This may include the employment, hiring, utilization or partnering with: attorneys, accountants, consultants, funding sources or other service providers. Any such arrangements shall be made directly between the Client and the third-party firms or individuals. Consultant shall receive no additional compensation from either the Client or the other parties for these recommendations and assumes no liability for the failure, inadequacy or results of any such arrangements, associations or services.
3. Independent Contractor. Consultant is an independent contractor and is not an employee, partner, or co-venturer of, or in any other service relationship with, Client. The manner in which Consultant’s services are rendered shall be within Consultant’s sole control and discretion. Consultant is not authorized to speak for, represent, or obligate Client in any manner without the prior express written authorization of Client.
4. Compensation. Based upon individual client requirements.